Cardiology Electronic Medical Records
The needs of Cardiology, Cardiac, Pulmonary, Coronary and Cardiovascular practices are unique and therefore these Practices require a specialized Cardiology or Cardiovascular EMR (Electronic Medical Records) / EHR (electronic Health Records) solution catering to the specific needs of a cardiologist. Cardiologists often process lot of paper documents with visit notes, images, lab results, etc. and they have started embracing paperless offices in a big way. Cardiology EMR Software and medical billing systems and solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of a Cardiologist's practice. They aid Cardiologists in the diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology besides helping them achieve operational and financial efficiencies.
Benefits of implementing Cardiology EMR Software
RevenueXL brings to you top rated server based or web based Cardiology EMR Software that possesses feature-rich solutions allowing for greater automation and clinical efficiencies.
- Speeds up the patient encounter and completion of charts
- Reduces time on sending Prescription refills and referral letters
- Improve revenues due to timely visit documentation and automated charge capture
- Maximize your billing by optimally coding each encounter
- Increase your productivity by automatic generation of progress notes
- Deliver enhanced patient care with health maintenance reminders
- Reduces number of rejected claims and accelerated reimbursement due to more accurate coding
- Send lab orders electronically to Quest / Labcorp with bi-directional interface
Cardiology EHR Software - Customized for the Cardiologist
Our Cardiology Electronic Medical Record Software solutions are reliable and based on proven technology to meet the specific needs of the Cardiologist. It is integrated with medical billing software and patient scheduling software, also known as practice management system. Our software also incorporates an electronic superbill and E&M coder that has been customized for the Cardiology specialty.It allows the Practice to verify cardiology-specific diagnosis ICD and procedural CPT codes. But we may also interface with your medical billing software if there is compatibility.
Our Cardiology EMR software can be customized to mimic your existing workflow and model your existing templates/forms. Chances are that we already have a template that we have customized for other doctors, but even if we have not seen it in the past, we can easily create customized templates for you at no additional cost to specifically meet your needs.
If you would like to work with Clearing House of your choice, please let us know during the live demo, otherwise our Cardiology EMR comes with several free as well as reasonably priced Clearing Houses which are pre-configured.
Cardiology Electronic Medical Records - Generic Features
|Client/Server or ASP based
||E&M Coding Assistance
|PDR-Based Prescription Writing
||Lab Interface (Quest, LabCorp)
|Custom Decision Support (ADE, Coding)
||Billing/Scheduling Software Interface
||Tablet PC Enabled
|HL7 Custom Interfaces
||Online Patient Portal
Cardiology-specific EMR Features
- EKG/ECG integration
- Midmark Integration (ECG, Holter, Spirometer, Vitals)
- Welch Allyn Integration (ECG, Spot Vital Signs)
- Integration with Cardiac Catheterization equipment and maintenance of high quality video of procedures performed.
- Integration with Cardiac ECHO equipment.
- Integration with data captured by hemodynamics workstations (if your cardiology group is looking for a dedicated Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) that combines imagery, measurements, and reporting into one linear workflow, talk to us about your needs).
- Cardiology Drug Database with interaction checking
- Cardiology specific ICD/CPT Codes
We provide pre-designed templates specific to your specialty which can be further customized for each physician in your clinic.
|Exercise Stress Sheet
|Carotid Duplex B Mode velocity Analysis
||Adenosine Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
|Dobutamine Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
|Tilt Table Test
||Pacemaker / ICD Interrogations
||Point-n-Click SOAP Note Templates
|Custom Cardiology SOAP Note Templates
||Referral Letter Templates customized for the Cardiologist