Certified Neurology Electronic Medical Records
RevenueXLcan help your Neurology practice implement your new EMR faster since you will not need to spend your time, energy, money developing templates to chart patient visits, consults, and procedures.
Just like the needs of several specialties, the needs of a Neurology practice are unique and therefore call for a specialized EMR (Electronic Medical Records) / EHR (Electronic Health Records) solution catering to the specific needs of a Neurologist. Neurology EMRs are designed to meet the specific needs of a Neurologist's practice.
Benefits of implementing Neurology EMR Software
RevenueXL brings to you top rated server based or web based Neurology EMR Software that possesses feature-rich solutions allowing for greater automation and clinical efficiencies.
- Speeds up the patient encounter and completion of charts
- Reduces time on sending Prescription refills and referral letters
- Improve revenues due to timely visit documentation and automated charge capture
- Maximize your billing by optimally coding each encounter
- Increase your productivity by automatic generation of progress notes
- Deliver enhanced patient care with health maintenance reminders
- Reduces number of rejected claims and accelerated reimbursement due to more accurate coding
- Send lab orders electronically to Quest / Labcorp with bi-directional interface
Neurology EHR Software - Customized for the Neurologist
Our Neurology Electronic Medical Record Software solutions are reliable and based on proven technology to meet the specific needs of the Neurologist. It is integrated with medical billing software and patient scheduling software, also known as practice management system. Our software also incorporates an electronic superbill and E&M coder that has been customized for the Neurology specialty.It allows the Practice to verify Neurology-specific diagnosis ICD and procedural CPT codes. But we may also interface with your medical billing software if there is compatibility.
Our Neurology EMR software can be customized to mimic your existing workflow and model your existing templates/forms. Chances are that we already have a template that we have customized for other doctors, but even if we have not seen it in the past, we can easily create customized templates for you at no additional cost to specifically meet your needs.
If you would like to work with Clearing House of your choice, please let us know during the live demo, otherwise our Neurology EMR comes with several free as well as reasonably priced Clearing Houses which are pre-configured.
Neurology EMR - Generic features
- Client/Server or Web-based EMR options
- E&M Coding Assistance
- PDR-Based Prescription Writing
- Lab Interface (Quest, LabCorp, etc.)
- Custom Decision Support (ADE, Coding)
- Billing/Scheduling Software Interface
- Document/Image Management
- Tablet PC Enabled
- HL7 Custom Interfaces
- Online Patient Portal
..and many more user-friendly EMR features.
Neurology EMR Templates
Our Neurology EMR comes with fully developed templates specific to Neurology, which remain customizable for each physician in your clinic. Neurologists will find Custom SOAP Note Templates, many specific templates, information to evaluate quality and cost of care and many other critical features in our feature rich Electronic Medical Record Software.
- Headache Templates
- Traumatic Brain Injury Templates
- Seizure Templates
- Electromyography & Electroencephalography Templates
- Cognitive Disorders Templates
- Cranial Nerve Disorders Templates
- Multiple Sclerosis Templates
- Epilepsy Templates
- Bradykinetic Disorders Templates
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders Templates
- Sleep Disorders Templates
- Cervical Spine Disorders Templates
- Lumbar Spine Disorders Templates
- Point-n-Click SOAP Note Templates
- Custom Neurology SOAP Note Templates
- Referral Letter Templates customized for the Neurologist
..and many more Neurology EHR templates.
Providers have the option to use the physician-developed and tested Neurology templates out of the box, or easily modify them to suit specific needs.
Neurology Billing Services
When you choose to use RevenueXL for providing medical billing services in addition to using its Certified EHR, you will get the following:
- Daily submission of all claims (electronically or paper, as required)
- Perform all insurance follow-up
- Payment posting (Cash receipts, EOB, ERA) including zero pays
- Denial Analysis and Management
- Submit all secondary and tertiary claims
- Generate and Mail Patient Statements
- Clearinghouse Interface with Real time eligibility
- Customized practice website linked to patient portal
- Inbound toll free number for patient inquiries
- Soft Collections - Patient AR
- Customized trending reports
- Monthly Cost - From only 3% of Collections (Certified EMR & Practice Management Software included at no additional cost)