Web based Orthopedic EMR
Transform Your Practice Using SaaS-based Orthopaedic EHR Software Solutions
As documentation needs evolve under health care reform, it's more important than ever for Orthopedists & Orthopedic Practices to choose a comprehensive, easy-to-use EMR program that seamlessly integrates with existing practice flow. PrognoCIS, our cloud-based ONC-ATCB Certified Orthopedic EMR, simplifies charting and enables secure communication with referring physicians and medical facilities.
PrognoCIS is a cost-effective web-based Orthopedic EMR that helps your practice achieve Meaningful Use compliance and gives you and key staff anytime, anywhere access to essential patient information.
Benefits of Utilizing PrognoCIS Certified Orthopedics EMR Management Software
Scalability - RevenueXL's Orthopedics EHR software is scalable to provide solutions to both solo physicians and mid-sized Orthopedic Clinics with multiple locations.
Enhance Workflow – Intuitive electronic medical record software makes it simple and easy to increase your patient volume without being slowed by administrative tasks.
Certified Solutions – Our EMR software is both ONC-ATCB and CCHIT certified. This signifies that we have proven our commitment to complying with all standards and best practices as required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Improve Patient Care – Orthopedists have all of the necessary patient data and notes at their fingertips thanks to the best Orthopedic EMR software available. Automatic personalized notifications and patient profiles also make it easier to build lasting positive relationships with patients and their families.
Clinical Process Automation – Save time and promptly see more patients thanks to automatic billing and clinical processes. Fast Lab Ordering – Electronically send lab orders using our complimentary lab interface, which utilizes Quest and LabCorp.
Free Meaningful Use Package – Receive our Meaningful Use Package at no additional cost, which includes many features such as the Patient Portal, Lab Connectivity, and the eRx. Our Meaningful Use Compliance Dashboard helps providers to ensure that they are meeting all requirements for incentive reimbursements.
Features of Certified PrognoCIS Orthopedics EMR
RevenueXL Orthopedic EMR system gives your practice the tools that it needs to capture, store, retrieve, and process patient data quickly and securely. Stop laboring over data entry and hunting for missing charts. Our EMR Program is fully equipped with a number of exclusive, user-friendly features including:
- Client/Server or Web-based EMR Options
- E&M Coding Assistance
- PDR-Based Prescription Writing
- Comprehensive Lab Interfaces
- Custom Decision Support (ADE, Coding)
- Billing/Scheduling Software Interfaces
- Document/Image Management Systems
- Tablet PC Enabled Technologies
- HL7 Custom Interfaces
- Online Patient Portal
Designed to address the unique concerns of Orthopedists, RevenueXL's PrognoCIS Orthopedic EMR System addresses HPI complaints including Adhesive Capsulitis, Bunion, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Distal Radius Fracture, Malunion, Nounion, Elbow Fracture, Injury, Rotator Cuff Tear, Sports Related Hand Injuries, Tendinitis of the Wrist, Trigger Finger and Wrist Fractures, etc.
Fully Certified Orthopedics EHR for Meaningful Use Incentives
Our cloud-based Orthopedics EMR saves your practice valuable time and money and helps you easily track your MU objectives.
- Four simple ways to chart: typed notes, point-and-click customizable templates, speech and handwriting recognition.
- Integrated billing and automated EMR notifications and alerts.
- Online connectivity with LabCorp and Quest, and a robust ePrescribe module.
- Secure patient portal for communicating appointment requests and reminders, test and lab results, medication requests, with HIPAA-compliant email and text messaging.
- Meaningful Use dashboard to track your progress toward achieving the annual MU incentive payments available under the Affordable Care Act.
Our Certified EMR for Orthopedic clinics harnesses the power of SaaS technology to drive down IT costs and enhance physician convenience. PrognoCIS works across all desktop and mobile devices including tablets and smartphones for 24/7 access to the information you need.
Harness the Power of the Cloud
Our cloud-based Orthopaedic EHR is completely scalable, making it affordable for small and mid-sized practices. With traditional server-based EMRs, implementation and maintenance costs can be prohibitive.
- With PrognoCIS, there is no upfront investment in software or hardware, and ongoing usage costs start as low as $175 per month.
- Never again worry about losing valuable data due to hardware or software failures; we protect your data with a sophisticated and redundant backup system.
- Our web-based Orthopedics EMR is fully functional even offline for times when Internet connectivity is unavailable.
Fully Customized to Your Practice Flow - Discover the Convenience
PrognoCIS is customizable--your EMR works with your practice, not the other way around. When you choose our cloud-based Orthopedic EHR, our Implementation Specialists customize your templates and documents, and tailor the EHR to the workflow in your practice. Implementation is virtually effortless, leading to fast return on your investment. PrognoCIS also comes with unlimited technical support via email, phone and online chat.
Our Certified EMR for Orthopedics pairs with our Practice Management package for enhanced revenue cycle management and expedited insurance billing and reimbursement. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing practice management software.While integration between EMR and Practice Management is highly recommended, you can choose to implement our Orthopedic EMR alone and interface it with your existing medical billing software.
Orthopedic EMR Templates Designed to Work With You
Don’t waste time, energy, and money on EHR platforms that require extensive customization of templates. RevenueXL offers numerous physician-developed and tested Orthopedic templates, which can be used out of the box or adapted further in order to better suit your needs.
They are built to chart clinical visits, consultations, and procedures with your Orthopedic patients in mind and can be readily incorporated into the daily routine of every physician at your clinic. The areas covered by our EMR templates for Orthopedics include, but are not limited to:
- Ankle and Foot Templates
- Hip Disorders and Injury Templates
- Knee Disorders and Injury Templates
- PT Cervical Spine Templates
- Interactive ROM & Strength Templates
- Cervical Disorders Templates
- Custom Orthopedics SOAP Note Templates
- Referral Letter Templates customized for the Orthopedists
- Lumbosacral Disorders Templates
- Elbow Injury and Disorder Templates
- Hand Disorders and Injury Templates
- Neuropathy Templates
- Shoulder Disorders and Injury Templates
- Wrist-Forearm Disorders and Injury Templates
- Workers Compensation Templates
- Disability and Impairment Templates
- Point-n-Click SOAP Note Templates
- and more
Award Winning Electronic Medical Records Software and Medical Billing Services
Black Book Awards 2013:
- Best EHR Functionality Performance for Clinical Workflow & Encounter Management
- #1 Choice in EHR systems for small and mid-sized (6-25) practices
- #1 Top EHR Vendor Ambulatory for Internal Medicine
- #1 Top EHR Vendor Ambulatory for General Surgery
- Top 10 Best in KLAS Cloud-based EHR