Best Value Pediatric EMR for Pediatric Clinics
Transform Your Practice Using Pediatric EHR Software Solutions
RevenueXL understands that each pediatrics practice has its own unique challenges and goals, and requires custom and intuitive ways to manage and access pediatric electronic medical records.
This is why we offer easy-to-use pediatric EMR software solutions (with 5* Usability Rating) that reduce the amount of time your physicians spend submitting, organizing, and locating paperwork, and enhance the pediatric health services you provide to your patients.
RevenueXL offers both client-server based and web (ASP or SaaS) based pediatrics EMR technology which can be customized to provide support to any of the following specialists:
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists
- Pediatric Geneticists
- Adolescent Health Specialists
- Pediatric Dermatologists
- Pediatric Allergists
- And More
Would you like to see how our custom pediatric EHR software solutions would work for your office?
Benefits of RevenueXL Pediatrics EMR Software
Scalability - RevenueXL's pediatric EHR software is scalable to provide solutions to both solo physicians and mid-sized pediatrics practices with multiple locations.
Enhance Workflow – Intuitive electronic medical record software makes it simple and easy to increase your patient volume without being slowed by administrative tasks.
Certified Solutions – Our EMR software is both ONC-ATCB and CCHIT certified. This signifies that we have proven our commitment to complying with all standards and best practices as required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Interactive Growth Charts – Track patient progress using pediatric growth charts that display every stage of the child’s development from birth to adulthood.
Improve Patient Care – Pediatricians have all of the necessary patient data and notes at their fingertips thanks to the best pediatric EMR software available. Automatic personalized notifications and patient profiles also make it easier for pediatricians to build lasting positive relationships with patients and their families.
Clinical Process Automation – Save time and promptly see more patients thanks to automatic billing and clinical processes. Fast Lab Ordering – Electronically send lab orders using our complimentary lab interface, which utilizes Quest and LabCorp.
Free Meaningful Use Package – Receive our Meaningful Use Package at no additional cost, which includes many features such as the Patient Portal, Lab Connectivity, and the eRx. Our pediatric Meaningful Use Compliance Dashboard helps pediatricians ensure that they are meeting all requirements for incentive reimbursements.
- Track immunization histories for each patient
- Simple and easy-to-use child exam knowledge-based templates that require less clicks and drop down menus
- Quickly document and review prenatal and birth histories
- Use the pediatrics EMR platform to quickly find and print return to school, camp physical, or sports physical forms
- Interface directly with the state vaccine administrations
Fully Customized Pediatrics Electronic Medical Record Management
In order to best fulfill the diverse needs of pediatric practices, RevenueXL offers Pediatric EHR management solution that is fully customized to meet your specific needs.
Our comprehensive EMR implementation services will ensure that not only various templates are customized in accordance wuth your requirements, we will also customize the EMR to match the workflow in your clinic.
While integration between EMR and Practice Management is highly recommended, you can choose to implement our Pediatric EMR alone and interface it with your existing medical billing software.
Pediatric EMR Demo
RevenueXL offers numerous pediatric-specific EHR templates, which can be adapted further in order to better suit your needs, or the specialists within your practice. The areas covered by our EMR templates for pediatrics include, but are not limited to:
- Flood Allergies
- School Excuses
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Ears (Drainage, Ear Infections, etc.)
- Well/Sick Child Exam Forms
- and more
Pediatric Billing Services for Affordable Billing Options
Can you can identify yourself with one or more of these situations?
- Your practice is struggling with cash flow due to unmanageable or overwhelming account receivables
- In-house labor expenses and the cost of hiring and training is straining your budget
- Past billing and follow up errors have you considering a change to outsource your billing
- You want professionals handling your medical billing but you don’t want to overspend
- You need more time with patients but you are bogged down in administration and financial management
Our cost effective medical billing services and solutions help accelerate your revenue and free up your resources so you can focus on delivering the best patient care.