Why Global Services Model
How RevenueXL Global Services Helps You Improve Your Operating Efficiency and Bottom Line
Are you facing any of these challenges?
- Coding errors that waste resources, time and money
- Billing errors, insurance underpayments, denials and bad debts that result in lost revenues
- Cash flow variations due to errors, delayed turnaround and poor quality
- High employee attrition resulting in soaring costs for hiring, training and retention
- Increasing volume of uninsured and self-pay patients and receivables older than 90 days
- Rising costs of administration and processing.
RevenueXL’s delivery model revolves around “Global Delivery Operations.” We understand that outsourcing is simply a good way to cut costs. Unfortunately, your savings can be offset at implementation by inefficiencies arising from transition risks, communication gaps, and low employee productivity.
Therefore, RevenueXL helps you develop a plan that will retain your best talent and extend it with seasoned global outsourced staff.
RevenueXL’s Global Teams expand your team with the most efficient workforce available anywhere. To help you choose the right balance of local and outsourced services, we’ll look at your specific needs, compliance regulations, risk mitigation strategies, and the availability of business, technical, and soft skills for services you need.
RevenueXL offers you the following outstanding benefits:
- Increase collections and accelerate cash flow.
- Reduce days in A/R.
- Enhance revenue and decrease operational costs.
- Increase the probability of payment through timely follow-up.
- Reduce recruitment and training costs.
- Improve accuracy and consistency.
- Improve recovery rate with lower denial rate.
- Quick turnaround in upstream revenue cycle.
- Improve patient care.
Through RevenueXL, you too can derive the benefits listed above. So why not contact us today, you have nothing to lose, but only to gain, and that’s our promise to you.