Best EHR for Small Practices
Your small practice does things differently from large corporate mega-groups—and so should your EMR. That's why we designed our RevenueXL PrognoCIS EMR with the unique needs of small and solo practices in mind. PrognoCIS EMR for small practices has flexible tools and custom workflows to increase your productivity, improve your cash flow, and achieve maximum return on your EMR investment.
Workflows and Charting that Work for You and Your Practice
You have your own way of practicing medicine—and we believe your EHR should conform to your needs and preferences, not the other way around. PrognoCIS is fully customizable to your unique needs and practice requirements.
EHR for Small Practices Core Functionality
- Flexible templates that increase overall efficiency—you choose the elements you want for your own patients and practice style. There's no rigid EMR straightjacket that treats every patient in the exact same way.
- You choose the charting method that works for you—traditional keyboard data entry, point-and-click, voice recognition, and even handwriting recognition.
- Intuitive ePrescribe with Rx Helper, a powerful clinical decision support tool with prescription analytics—medication management and formulary compliance is right at your fingertips.
- Work with the devices you already use—the PrognoCIS small practice EMR is compatible with the tablets and mobile devices you depend on every day.
- Anytime anywhere access to your patients and your practice—you work how and where you want so you can make the most of your time.
Big Practice Features in a Small Practice EHR System
Other companies offer small practice EHR and practice management systems that are bare-bones versions of their premiere solutions. We believe EHR systems for small practices should be as feature-rich and powerful as corporate systems—designed and scaled to the unique needs of a small or solo practice.
Full Functionality Scaled for Your Small or Solo Practice EHR System
- Computerized physician order entry (CPOE) with HL7 interface to diagnostic imaging and national labs (Quest, Labcorp) streamlines the diagnostic process—with integrated clinical decision support to reduce errors and improve patient care.
- View and manage imaging and lab results from any device—get the information you need when you need it, giving you maximum control over your time.
- Secure, encrypted, HIPAA-compliant communication between clinicians and consulting providers, payers, and other health stakeholders (schools, employers, government agencies).
Stay on Top of the Meaningful Use Core Requirements with the Best EHR for Solo Practice
Whether you're implementing your first small practice EMR or upgrading from a different system, PrognoCIS has the features you need to comply with Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use—in a way that makes sense for your practice with our secure patient portal.
Achieve Meaningful Use with PrognoCIS EHR System for Small Practices
With PrognoCIS small practice EMR, your patients can:
- View and download their health data.
- Enter and amend demographic data on electronic intake forms.
- Request and review appointments.
- Receive alerts for immunizations, routine screening tests, and other health maintenance issues.
- Request medication refills.
- Communicate with clinicians and staff via secure email and text messaging.
All-in-One Functionality for a Complete Small Practice Solution
PrognoCIS is more than just a powerful EMR to support your clinical care objectives—it includes an integrated practice management solution with all the tools you need to get reimbursed quickly and accurately for the care you provide.
Complete EHR for Small Practices with Powerful Practice Management Tools
- Easy-to-use scheduling with multi-location capabilities—detailed schedule views put you in control of your time.
- Up-to-date coding and medical necessity documentation is built into your workflows—take the guesswork out of E&M coding and supporting documentation requirements.
- Simplified claims submission and payment reconciliation—including powerful claims scrubbing and verification tools that virtually eliminate denials and speed up payment.
- Compatible with most clearinghouses—process and electronic EOBs and ERAs and automate payment reconciliation for faster turnaround and accurate patient billing.
- Comprehensive financial reporting system gives you deep analytics and insight into your practice's revenue cycle—over 100 fully customizable reports to give you the information you need to manage your cash flow.
- HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing—the most secure level of encryption.
Cost-Effective and Simple to Use
PrognoCIS is a cloud-based solution that doesn't require a huge upfront investment to get started—and you'll see almost immediate return on your small practice EHR investment. Cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) EHRs and practice management solutions are quite simply the best EHR for solo practice and small practices who want access to the cost-saving, time efficiency, and meaningful use financial advantages without the major investment in infrastructure and hardware.
Rapid Return on Investment with the PrognoCIS EMR for Small Practices
Streamlined deployment and low upfront costs mean you see return on your practice management system right away.
- PrognoCIS works with the devices you already use.
- Intuitive user interface shortens the training schedule—our small practice EHR looks and acts like applications you already use.
- Seamless integration with your practice management and accounting tools.
- Minimal disruption to your practice—our cloud-based EHR can be deployed quickly with a compressed training and implementation schedule.
- Flexible document storage solutions for your existing paper records.
Support on Your Terms
When you implement the PrognoCIS cloud-based small practice EHR, you are assigned a dedicated implementation specialist who works with you to create your workflows and oversee every aspect of your transition. From there, we take care of all the technical details and support—
- No software or maintenance upgrades—we handle them for you remotely with no interruption to your practice.
- Maximum data security—meets or exceeds all HIPAA requirements.
- Complete data protection against hardware or software failure—through the use of fault-tolerant hardware and sophisticated, redundant data backups.
- Unlimited tech support by phone, email, and online chat.
An EMR and Practice Management Solution Designed from the Bottom Up with Small Practices in Mind
You could choose a solution designed for large practices—or you could choose PrognoCIS, designed specifically for the needs of small and solo practices. You get all the functionality you need to manage your practice, streamline reimbursement, and improve patient care—scaled to small practice workflows and small practice budgets.
Why not contact us today for a free practice analysis and demo to see how PrognoCIS can transform your practice.
RevenueXL - Providing EHR & Billing Solutions for 10 Years
Specialty EMR Fully Customized to meet Your Requirements
Don’t waste time, energy, and money on EHR platforms that require extensive customization of templates. RevenueXL offers numerous physician-developed and tested specialty-specific EMR templates, which can be used out of the box or adapted further in order to better suit your needs.
They are built to chart clinical visits, consultations, and procedures with your patients in mind and can be readily incorporated into the daily routine of every physician at your clinic.