Web-based EMR for Pediatric Clinics
Transform Your Practice Using Certified Pediatric EHR Software Solutions
Benefits of Implementing Pediatric EMR Management Software
Scalability - RevenueXL's Pediatric EHR software is scalable to provide solutions to both solo Pediatricians and mid-sized Pediatric Clinics with multiple locations.
Enhance Workflow – Intuitive electronic medical record software makes it simple and easy to increase your patient volume without being slowed by administrative tasks.
Certified Solutions – Our EMR software is both ONC-ATCB and CCHIT certified. This signifies that we have proven our commitment to complying with all standards and best practices as required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Improve Patient Care – Pediatricians have all of the necessary patient data and notes at their fingertips. Automatic personalized notifications and patient profiles also make it easier to build lasting positive relationships with patients and their families.
Clinical Process Automation – Save time and promptly see more patients thanks to automatic billing and clinical processes. Fast Lab Ordering – Electronically send lab orders using our complimentary lab interface, which utilizes Quest and LabCorp.
Free Meaningful Use Package – Receive our Meaningful Use Package at no additional cost, which includes many features such as the Patient Portal, Lab Connectivity, and the eRx. Our Meaningful Use Compliance Dashboard helps providers to ensure that they are meeting all requirements for incentive reimbursements.
Features of Comprehensive PrognoCIS Pediatrics EMR
Fully Customized and User-friendly
RevenueXL Pediatrics EMR system gives your practice the tools that it needs to capture, store, retrieve, and process patient data quickly and securely. Stop laboring over data entry and hunting for missing charts. Our EMR Program is fully equipped with a number of exclusive, user-friendly features including:
- Client/Server or Web-based EMR Options
- E&M Coding Assistance
- PDR-Based Prescription Writing
- Comprehensive Lab Interfaces
- Custom Decision Support (ADE, Coding)
- Billing/Scheduling Software Interfaces
- Document/Image Management Systems
- Tablet PC Enabled Technologies
- HL7 Custom Interfaces
- Online Patient Portal
Designed to address the unique concerns of Pediatric specialists including Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians, Pediatric Gastroenterologists, Neonatologists, Pediatric Geneticists, Adolescent Health Specialists, Pediatric Dermatologists, Pediatric Allergists and more.
Fully Certified Pediatric EHR for Meaningful Use Incentives
Our cloud-based Pediatric EHR saves your practice valuable time and money and helps you easily track your MU objectives.
- Four simple ways to chart: typed notes, point-and-click customizable templates, speech and handwriting recognition.
- Integrated billing and automated EMR notifications and alerts.
- Online connectivity with LabCorp and Quest, and a robust ePrescribe module.
- Secure patient portal for communicating appointment requests and reminders, test and lab results, medication requests, with HIPAA-compliant email and text messaging.
- Meaningful Use dashboard to track your progress toward achieving the annual MU incentive payments available under the Affordable Care Act.
Our Certified EMR Program for Pediatric clinics harnesses the power of SaaS technology to drive down IT costs and enhance physician convenience. PrognoCIS works across all desktop and mobile devices including tablets and smartphones for 24/7 access to the information you need.
Benefits of Cloud-based Pediatric EMR
Our cloud-based Pediatric EHR is completely scalable, making it affordable for small and mid-sized practices. With traditional server-based EMRs, implementation and maintenance costs can be prohibitive.
- With PrognoCIS, there is no upfront investment in software or hardware, and ongoing usage costs start as low as $175 per month.
- Never again worry about losing valuable data due to hardware or software failures; we protect your data with a sophisticated and redundant backup system.
- Our web-based Pediatric EMR is fully functional even offline for times when Internet connectivity is unavailable.
Fully Customized to Your Practice Flow - Discover the Convenience
PrognoCIS Pediatric EMR is customizable--your EMR works with your practice, not the other way around. When you choose our cloud-based Pediatric EHR, our Implementation Specialists customize your templates and documents, and tailor the EHR to the workflow in your practice. Implementation is virtually effortless, leading to fast return on your investment. PrognoCIS also comes with unlimited technical support via email, phone and online chat.
Our Certified EMR for Pediatrics pairs with our Practice Management package for enhanced revenue cycle management and expedited insurance billing and reimbursement. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing practice management software.While integration between EMR and Practice Management is highly recommended, you can choose to implement our Pediatric EMR alone and interface it with your existing medical billing software.
Pediatric EMR Templates Designed to Work With You
Don’t waste time, energy, and money on EHR platforms that require extensive customization of templates. RevenueXL offers numerous physician-developed and tested Pediatrics-specific EHR templates, which can be used out of the box or adapted further in order to better suit your needs.
They are built to chart clinical visits, consultations, and procedures with your Pediatric patients in mind and can be readily incorporated into the daily routine of every physician at your clinic. The areas covered by our EMR templates for Pediatrics include, but are not limited to:
- Flood Allergies
- School Excuses
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Custom Pediatric SOAP Note Templates
- Ears (Drainage, Ear Infections, etc.)
- Well/Sick Child Exam Forms
- Referral Letter Templates customized for the Pediatrics
- and more
Award Winning Electronic Medical Records Software and Medical Billing Services
Black Book Awards 2013:
- Best EHR Functionality Performance for Clinical Workflow & Encounter Management
- #1 Choice in EHR systems for small and mid-sized (6-25) practices
- #1 Top EHR Vendor Ambulatory for Internal Medicine
- #1 Top EHR Vendor Ambulatory for General Surgery
- Top 10 Best in KLAS Cloud-based EHR