Orthopedic Surgery EHR Software
Free Orthopedic Specific EMR Software with Orthopedic Billing
RevenueXL's Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Software helps you drive patient engagement and achieve financial success and physician happiness in a high volume, highly competitive and high margin specialty like Orthopedics or sports medicine. RevenueXL understands that each orthopedic practice has its own unique challenges and goals, and requires custom and intuitive ways to manage orthopedic electronic medical records.
This is why RevenueXL offers easy-to-use Orthopaedic EMR software solutions (with 5* Usability Rating) that reduce the amount of time you spend submitting, organizing, and locating paperwork, and enhance the health services you provide to your patients.
It is integrated with Practice Management Software which enables physicians and their staff record patient demographics, manage charge capture, perform billing operations, generate reports and schedule appointments thereby dramatically improving clinical workflow efficiency of orthopedic clinics and surgeons and boosting reimbursements.
Why Implement RevenueXL's Orthopedics EMR
Benefits of Utilizing Orthopedics EMR Management Software
Scalability - RevenueXL's Orthopedic EHR software is scalable to provide solutions to both solo physicians and mid-sized orthopedic practices with multiple locations.
Enhance Workflow – Intuitive electronic medical record software makes it simple and easy to increase your patient volume without being slowed by administrative tasks.
Certified Solutions – Our EMR software is both ONC-ATCB and CCHIT certified. This signifies that we have proven our commitment to complying with all standards and best practices as required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Improve Patient Care – Orthopedists have all of the necessary patient data and notes at their fingertips thanks to the best Orthopedics EMR software available. Automatic personalized notifications and patient profiles also make it easier for Orthopedists to build lasting positive relationships with patients and their families.
Clinical Process Automation – Save time and promptly see more patients thanks to automatic billing and clinical processes. Fast Lab Ordering – Electronically send lab orders using our complimentary lab interface, which utilizes Quest and LabCorp.
Free Meaningful Use Package – Receive our Meaningful Use Package at no additional cost, which includes many features such as the Patient Portal, Lab Connectivity, and the eRx. Our Orthopedic Meaningful Use Compliance Dashboard helps Orthopedists ensure that they are meeting all requirements for incentive reimbursements.
Other Orthopedics EHR Specific Features
- 100+ ready-to-use complaints that are Orthopedic specific and associated with relevant SNOMED, ICD 9 and ICD 10 codes.
- Complaints such as: Adhesive Capsulitis, Bunion, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Distal Radius Fracture, Malunion, Nounion, Elbow Fracture, Injury, Rotator Cuff Tear, Sports Related Hand Injuries, Tendinitis of the Wrist, Trigger Finger, and Wrist Fractures form a small part of an exhaustive list.
- Customized procedural templates such as: Aspiration Elbow Bursa, Carpal Tunnel Injection, De Quervain Injection, Digital Flexor Tenosynovitis Injection, Digital Nerve Block for Reduction of MCP Joint; Toe Fracture; and PIP Joint, Hamstring/Ischial Bursa Injection, Salter II-Hematoma Blk, Shoulder Intra-articular Injection, Trigger Point Fingers and Injection. In addition, there are 39 comprehensive physical exam templates that are useful for Orthopedics specialty.
- Index Study templates that include studies such as Neck Disability Index, Neck Pain and Disability Index (Vernon-Minor), Low Back Pain and Disability Questionnaire, Roland Morris Disability Questionnaire, Oswestry Disability Index, and SF 36 Health Survey.
- 60+ different diagrams that include: Dermatomes, Shoulder Front and Back; Male Front and Back Sides; Right Lateral View; Forearm Back and Front; ROM Ankle; Cervical; Hip; Lumbar
- Reports can be easily transmitted and printed, including PR1-Doctors First Injury Report, PR2-Primary Treating Physician Report, Permanent Disability Report, and Workers Compensation Form.
- 13 patient forms customized to meet all the needs of an Orthopedic specialty are located on the patient portal; and 150+ patient education items are available that cover every aspect of your specialty.
Orthopedic EMR Templates
Orthopedic Physicians will find Custom SOAP Note Templates, many specific templates, information to evaluate quality and cost of care and many other critical features in our feature rich Electronic Medical Record Software.
- Ankle and Foot Templates
- Hip Disorders and Injury Templates
- Knee Disorders and Injury Templates
- PT Cervical Spine Templates
- Interactive ROM & Strength Templates
- Cervical Disorders Templates
- Lumbosacral Disorders Templates
- Elbow Injury and Disorder Templates
- Hand Disorders and Injury Templates
- Neuropathy Templates
- Shoulder Disorders and Injury Templates
- Wrist-Forearm Disorders and Injury Templates
- Workers Compensation Templates
- Disability and Impairment Templates
- Point-n-Click SOAP Note Templates
- Custom Orthopedics SOAP Note Templates
- Referral Letter Templates customized for the Orthopedic practitioner.
..and many more Orthopedics EHR templates.
Providers have the option to use the physician-developed and tested Orthopedics templates out of the box, or easily modify them to suit specific needs.
Orthopedic EHR Software - Main Features
Generic Features of Orthopaedic EMR for Orthopedists & Orthopedic Practices
- Client/Server or Cloud-based Orthopedics EMR options
- E&M Coding Assistance
- Drug database with interaction checking
- Lab Interface (Quest, LabCorp, etc.)
- Billing/Scheduling Software Interface
- iPhone, iPad and Tablet PC Enabled
- PACS/imaging center interface
- HL7 Custom Interfaces
- Online patient portal and referring physician portal
- Customized SOAP note templates
- Decision support (treatment plans, ADE)
- Automatic referring physician letters
- Electronic faxing and e-prescribing
- Meaningful use stage 2 guaranteed
It is intuitive, easy to learn and comes with a 5* usability rating.
RevenueXL offers you a choice of web based Orthopedic EHR (nothing to install on the client and access 24 x 7 from anywhere) or server based installation option which lets you install the EMR on your own servers in your premises.
Our Orthopedic Electronic Medical Record Software solution are reliable and based on proven technology to meet the specific needs of the Orthopedic Physicians and Surgeons. They also incorporate an electronic superbill and E&M coder that has been customized for the Orthopedics specialty.
Further as part of implementation, our Orthopedics EMR will also be customized to mimic your existing workflow and model your existing templates/forms.
Orthopedic Billing Solutions
Our Orthopedic EMR / EHR is integrated with an advanced medical billing module which eliminates double entry and reduces errors significantly.
- Unlimited Electronic Claims
- Claim Status Inquiries
- Unlimited Paper Claims
- Basic Eligibility
- Unlimited ERA (Electronic Remittance Advice)
Do not want to perform the medical billing on your own? RevenueXL will handle the chores associated with your medical billing including generating patient statements, calling in insurance companies to track unpaid claims, post payments, write off unrecoverable balances, etc.