Practice Management Software Systems
What is Practice Management?
Practice management is the process of “managing all business aspects of a medical practice including financials, human resources, information technology, compliance, marketing, and operations.”
What is Practice Management Software?
Medical practice management software is defined as “a category of healthcare software that deals with the day-to-day operations of a medical practice,” which includes “capturing patient demographics, scheduling appointments, maintaining lists of insurance payers, performing billing tasks, and generating reports.” Medical management systems often integrate with electronic medical records (EMR) or electronic health records (EHR) based on the practice’s needs.
Salient Features of Practice Management Software Systems
- Intuitive Patient and Provider scheduling
- Electronic Insurance and Patient billing
- Multi-provider scheduling views
- Patient eligibility on-demand
- Customized Superbills
- Interface with tablet PCs or Pocket PC
- Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs)
- Advanced Accounts Receivables Management capabilities
- Seamless integration with leading EMRs
- Ability to customize and add new fields
- Stores scanned documents and images
- To-do tickler lists, memos
- Highest level of data encryption (for ASP models)
- NPI number ready
- More than 100 flexible reports with drill-down capabilities
- HL7 compliant
Benefits of our Practice Management Software Systems
- Improved accuracy
- Improve patient security and patient care
- Achieve 100% HIPAA compliance
- Improved collections which frees up additional money for investment in Practice
- Faster charge and payment entry
- Improved front desk and back office efficiency
- Better control
- Accelerated payments from payers
RevenueXL can help you identify the ‘must have’ features and derive the benefits listed above, at no additional cost to you.
Medical Billing Outsourcing Services
RevenueXL also provides end to end Medical Billing related outsourcing services including Medical Coding, Demographics and Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Account Receivables Management and Denial Processing. We can also index medical documents with great accuracy and at very reasonable costs.
So why not contact us today, you have nothing to lose, but only to gain, and that’s our promise to you.