Certified EMR Software
Advantages of Implementing ONC-ATCB Certified EHR Technology
The use of a certified EMR system is critical for any physician seeking to utilize electronic medical and health records software not only to improve the efficiency of the practice but also to recoup the costs of integration through the incentive funding of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
Integration of ONC-ATCB certified EHR technology is a necessary first step for your practice in obtaining incentive funding. RevenueXL provides you (eligible providers & physicians) with Certified EMR and Certified EHR Software, qualifying you to receive the EHR incentives under the Medicare or Medicaid incentive plan once your practice can demonstrate meaningful use of the certified EHR or EMR Software.
Even if you are already using EHR technology, it must be tested and certified by an ONC-ATCB specifically for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs.
By implementing a Certified EHR system, providers will reap benefits beyond financial incentives - like reduction in errors, availability of records and data, reminders and alerts, clinical decision support and e-Prescribing/refill automation.
Why should you choose a certified EHR now?
It can take a year or more to research, buy, install, and fully implement an EHR, and more time beyond that to modify practices and workflows required by the definition of ‘meaningful use'. If you are planning to apply for ARRA incentive payments, just having a certified EHR up and running in 2011 or 2012 will not be sufficient – you must achieve the ‘meaningful use' objectives to qualify for the incentive payments.
Although the incentive program runs through 2015, late starters receive lower incentives and have less time to step up to more advanced stages of meaningful use. The sooner you begin the process, the greater your chances of qualifying for and receiving the maximum incentives available.
Powerful Features Bundled into RevenueXL’s Certified EMR Software
- ONC-ATCB (CCHIT) certified supporting meaningful use complete EHR
- Client/Server or Web-based Certified EMR
- Complete library of specialty-based customizable templates
- Specialty based E&M Coding Assistance
- Diagnoses and CPT Codes for your specialty
- eRx (ePrescription)
- Lab Interface (Quest, LabCorp, etc.)
- Integrated Medical Billing Software or option to interface with your existing Medical Billing Software
- Varied documentation methods including speech and hand writing recognition
- Appointment scheduler and reminders
- Seamless integration with mobile devices including tablet PC’s
- Scalable from single-physician practices to large groups with multiple locations
- Supports all major medical specialties
- Complete clinical process automation
- Integrated online patient portal
- HL7 interfaces
Stop struggling with finding the right certified EMR/EHR for your practice. Contact us today for a free EHR Demo designed just for your specialty practice.