Web Based EMR
Implement the Best Cloud Based EMR Software (a.k.a. Online EMR)
Stage 2 Meaningful Use Ready & ICD-10 Certified Web based Software
RevenueXL's flagship product PrognoCIS incorporates the latest cloud based EHR technology. It is a comprehensive SaaS based EMR solution which provides medical practices with a full suite of essential features, making it easy for practices to store, create, share and track digital patient data. Practices looking to improve productivity and efficiency will appreciate the following benefits that PrognoCIS, our web based EMR software, offers.
PrognoCIS is a Fully Certified Cloud-based EHR
PrognoCIS is Stage 2 Meaningful Use & ICD-10 Certified. One of the most affordable SaaS based EHR Software, PrognoCIS is not only CCHIT Certified (which means our software has been inspected for security, privacy interoperability and comprehensive functionality and it meets or exceeds any Federal standards applicable to cloud based EHR technology), it is also ONC-ATCB certified. This certification signifies that PrognoCIS EMR technology meets the standard definition of "certified EMR or EHR technology".
Web Based PrognoCIS EMR Reduces Deployment Costs
Web based or SaaS EMR continues to be a popular choice among medical practices today because it reduces deployment costs. Client-server based EMR systems result in significant up-front installation fees, which poses a problem for small and mid-size practices.
Web-based electronic medical records (a.k.a. online EMR) are the most affordable, easiest way to access your EMR software from anywhere – and from any device. For small to mid-sized practices and physicians on the go, the ability to securely access patient data from any computer, iPad, desktop, tablet or pocket PC is indispensable.
PrognoCIS web based EHR is affordable and requires low monthly fees that can be treated as operational expenses instead of sizeable capital expenditure.
PrognoCIS EHR Offers Highest Level of Security
Store patient data via Amazon Web Service, which is the most flexible & secure cloud computing environment available today. It provides an extremely scalable, highly reliable platform that enables users to quickly deploy applications.
PrognoCIS EHR Serves Solo/Small/Mid-Sized Practices
PrognoCIS is a web based EMR software that specifically serves solo, small and mid-sized practices. We understand that every practice is unique, which is why we provide fully customized solutions designed to meet the needs of all practices. The extensive features offered for solo, small and mid-sized practices allow easy customization.
What Providers Get From PrognoCIS - Cloud Based EHR From RevenueXL
RevenueXL's EHR software, PrognoCIS, provides unique benefits that make it stand out from other SaaS EHR options. PrognoCIS provides practices with:
- Fully-functional online EMR EMR with integrated practice management software (even with your existing medical billing software)
- Customized templates and workflow to meet the needs of individual specialty practices
- Full suite of essential interfaces at no additional cost
Lab connectivity with Quest and LabCorp
Integrated ePrescribing functionality
- Automated health and wellness maintenance reminders helps improve patient care
- 100% HIPAA compliance and high-level security for patient data
- Mobile adaptability and voice documentation
- Integrated free patient portal
- Special offline functionality – even with web-based EMR – for providers requiring a fully functional EMR where no web access is available
- Online EMR capable of integrating with your existing medical billing software
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 Ready and ICD-10 Certified
- Use the latest technology for your practice. By integrating the PrognoCIS iPhone app with Dragon cloud service, doctors & clinical staff can now dictate their chart notes & have it converted to text in their medical records.
Significant Benefits of Implementing Web Based EMR Systems
PrognoCIS - Simple, Easy to Use, Integrated & Fully Customized Web based EMR Software
The simplicity and accessibility of web based EMR with a full suite of medical billing services available from RevenueXL guarantees that you will see an increase in productivity, efficiency and revenues. PrognoCIS, our web based EMR brings you the same services of on-site EMR software with extended benefits including:
- Security: System and data security utilized in web based EMR exceed the minimum requirements set forth by HIPAA. In many cases, the established security of data servers also exceeds what most healthcare providers use in a private practice.
- Server maintenance: Onsite EMR software requires a small team of IT professionals or outsourced maintenance. However, with web-based EMR, you are not responsible for ongoing maintenance and server issues or their related costs.
- Initial investment: Implementing EMR in your practice can be staggering. The hardware and network setup alone can cost as much as $30,000. Other fees and costs can nearly double this amount. With Web-based EMR you aren't required to invest in hardware and software. Web based EMR offers the lowest monthly operating cost and the most affordable implementation.
- Operating cost: The monthly fee can be written off as operating cost and is not treated as a capital expenditure.
- Access from anywhere: Access your web based EMR from anywhere in the world where you have an active internet connection.
- Data protection: Your data is protected against hardware and software failures through the use of fault-tolerant hardware and sophisticated, redundant data backups.
- No installation or upgrades: You never have to worry about software maintenance and upgrades. All upgrades are managed server-side by your web based EHR vendor.
- Multiple locations: Being accessible from virtually anywhere you have connectivity, web-based EMR is the best option for physicians operating in multiple practices/locations.
Bring your practice up to speed and prepare for the future of Healthcare. Contact us today or call now to speak with a RevenueXL representative about how web based EMR can help your specialty practice improve revenue and operate in the most efficient way possible.
Specialty EMR Software Fully Customized for You
Select Your Specialty Below
We are very aware that each specialty is different, and one size does not fit all. Hence we provide specialty-specific EHR solution with specific capabilities that are required to support that specialty.