Web-based Pain Management EMR
Transform Your Practice Using Certified Pain Management EHR Software Solutions
As documentation needs evolve under health care reform, it's more important than ever for Pain Management specialists to choose a comprehensive, easy-to-use EMR program that seamlessly integrates with existing practice flow. PrognoCIS, our cloud-based ONC-ATCB and CCHIT-certified EMR for Pain Management Clinics, simplifies charting and enables secure communication with referring physicians and medical facilities.
PrognoCIS is a cost-effective web-based Pain Management EMR that helps your practice achieve Meaningful Use compliance and gives you and key staff anytime, anywhere access to essential patient information.
Benefits of Utilizing PrognoCIS Pain Management EMR Management Software
Scalability - RevenueXL's Pain Management EHR software is scalable to provide solutions to both solo physicians and mid-sized Pain Clinics with multiple locations.
Enhance Workflow – Intuitive electronic medical record software makes it simple and easy to increase your patient volume without being slowed by administrative tasks.
Certified Solutions – Our EMR software is both ONC-ATCB and CCHIT certified. This signifies that we have proven our commitment to complying with all standards and best practices as required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Improve Patient Care – Pain Management physicians have all of the necessary patient data and notes at their fingertips thanks to the best Pain Management EMR software available. Automatic personalized notifications and patient profiles also make it easier to build lasting positive relationships with patients and their families.
Clinical Process Automation – Save time and promptly see more patients thanks to automatic billing and clinical processes. Fast Lab Ordering – Electronically send lab orders using our complimentary lab interface, which utilizes Quest and LabCorp.
Free Meaningful Use Package – Receive our Meaningful Use Package at no additional cost, which includes many features such as the Patient Portal, Lab Connectivity, and the eRx. Our Meaningful Use Compliance Dashboard helps providers to ensure that they are meeting all requirements for incentive reimbursements.
Features of Comprehensive PrognoCIS Pain Management EMR
RevenueXL Pain Management EMR system gives your practice the tools that it needs to capture, store, retrieve, and process patient data quickly and securely. Stop laboring over data entry and hunting for missing charts. Our EMR Program is fully equipped with a number of exclusive, user-friendly features including:
- Client/Server or Web-based EMR Options
- E&M Coding Assistance
- PDR-Based Prescription Writing
- Comprehensive Lab Interfaces
- Custom Decision Support (ADE, Coding)
- Billing/Scheduling Software Interfaces
- Document/Image Management Systems
- Tablet PC Enabled Technologies
- HL7 Custom Interfaces
- Online Patient Portal
Designed to address the unique concerns of Pain Management specialists including Anesthesiologists and Physiotherapists, RevenueXL's PrognoCIS Pain Management System addresses HPI complaints including Arthritis, Bunion, Ankle Pain, Bursitis/tendonitis of the shoulder, Elbow pain, General pain, Headaches, Herpes Zoster (Shingles), Hip Pain/Arthritis, Jaw pain, Low back pain, Neck pain, Thoracic pain, etc.
Pain Management EMR Demo
Fully Certified Pain Management EHR for Meaningful Use Incentives
Our cloud-based Pain Management EHR saves your practice valuable time and money and helps you easily track your MU objectives.
- Four simple ways to chart: typed notes, point-and-click customizable templates, speech and handwriting recognition.
- Integrated billing and automated EMR notifications and alerts.
- Online connectivity with LabCorp and Quest, and a robust ePrescribe module.
- Secure patient portal for communicating appointment requests and reminders, test and lab results, medication requests, with HIPAA-compliant email and text messaging.
- Meaningful Use dashboard to track your progress toward achieving the annual MU incentive payments available under the Affordable Care Act.
Our Certified EMR for Pain Management clinics harnesses the power of SaaS technology to drive down IT costs and enhance physician convenience. PrognoCIS works across all desktop and mobile devices including tablets and smartphones for 24/7 access to the information you need.
Harness the Power of the Cloud
Our cloud-based Pain Management EHR is completely scalable, making it affordable for small and mid-sized practices. With traditional server-based EMRs, implementation and maintenance costs can be prohibitive.
- With PrognoCIS, there is no upfront investment in software or hardware, and ongoing usage costs start as low as $175 per month.
- Never again worry about losing valuable data due to hardware or software failures; we protect your data with a sophisticated and redundant backup system.
- Our web-based Urology EMR is fully functional even offline for times when Internet connectivity is unavailable.
Fully Customized to Your Practice Flow - Discover the Convenience
PrognoCIS is customizable--your EMR works with your practice, not the other way around. When you choose our cloud-based Urology EHR, our Implementation Specialists customize your templates and documents, and tailor the EHR to the workflow in your practice. Implementation is virtually effortless, leading to fast return on your investment. PrognoCIS also comes with unlimited technical support via email, phone and online chat.
Our Certified EMR for Pain Management pairs with our Practice Management package for enhanced revenue cycle management and expedited insurance billing and reimbursement. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing practice management software.While integration between EMR and Practice Management is highly recommended, you can choose to implement our Pain Management EMR alone and interface it with your existing medical billing software.
Pain Management EMR Templates Designed to Work With You
Don’t waste time, energy, and money on EHR platforms that require extensive customization of templates. RevenueXL offers numerous physician-developed and tested Pain Management-specific EHR templates, which can be used out of the box or adapted further in order to better suit your needs.
They are built to chart clinical visits, consultations, and procedures with your Pain Management patients in mind and can be readily incorporated into the daily routine of every physician at your clinic. The areas covered by our EMR templates for Pain Management include, but are not limited to:
- Lumbar puncture
- Custom Pain Management SOAP Note Templates
- Referral Letter Templates customized for the Pain Management Specialist
- Intrathecal catheter
- Bursa injections
- Ganglion blocks
- Joint-specific pain
- Infusion pump replacements
- Botulinum injection
- and more
Award Winning Electronic Medical Records Software and Medical Billing Services
Black Book Awards 2013:
- Best EHR Functionality Performance for Clinical Workflow & Encounter Management
- #1 Choice in EHR systems for small and mid-sized (6-25) practices
- #1 Top EHR Vendor Ambulatory for Internal Medicine
- #1 Top EHR Vendor Ambulatory for General Surgery
- Top 10 Best in KLAS Cloud-based EHR